So its 1:33am and what am i doing?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chronos313

Aquarium Advice Addict
I'm catching babies! Big momma finally started dropping her fry! So far count is 15 and 1 death :(

I'll get pics as soon as I put them in a container so I can clean the breeding net. I put them in with my other ones who are between 1.5 to 2 weeks old. The new ones have a red tinge to them while the other ones are twin bars.

Chronos313 said:
I'll get pics as soon as I put them in a container so I can clean the breeding net. I put them in with my other ones who are between 1.5 to 2 weeks old. The new ones have a red tinge to them while the other ones are twin bars.

Awesome, I'll hang around for em then :)

The biggest ones so far come up to the glass and stare at me with little black eyes. I seriously wonder what they are thinking sometimes. In other news I'm taking all my danios back as they are bugging the wifes frogs when they swim to the top. Dumb danios. I can't wait to get my 55 gallon running so I can accommodate more, and give them more room to be happy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom