Some what starting over! :(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PattyCakes81

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi Guys!

Its been long while since I posted.
20H Gallon Tank
Fauna:
1 Male Betta (Cosmo)
1 Olive Nerite
1 Zebra Nerite
[In the process of restocking]

Flora:
Java fern reg. and windelov, Echinodorus Parviflorus Tropica, Anubias Barteri Nana, Crypt Wendtii green, Crypt Mi Oya, Crypt Undulata, crypt sprialis, hygrophila corymbosa siamensis hygrophila, corymbosa angustifolia, Amazon frogbit, dwarf water lettuce.

My betta Cosmo is aggressive with other fish so I bought a 10 gallon tank in the Petco $1 per gallon sale. So i'm going to put him there and restock my 20 gallon tank.

My 20 gallon high is still "planted", fully cycled with my AquaClear 50. Can I put this new stock list without being*overstock :
6 black neon tetras
6 cherry barbs
5 panda corydoras
1 curviceps
2 nerite snails

I do weekly 50% water changes. I attached a picture of what my 20 gallon tank looks like now.

Thank you, Patty

Attachments

• 20150108_134139-1.jpg
    20150108_134139-1.jpg
    217.4 KB · Views: 65
Your tank looks beautiful! Very nicely planted. Your stock plan looks good. Personally (and really, this is just my opinion), I would choose one or the other between the black neons and the cherries, and add more of it (10-11 individuals total). But! If you prefer to have both, then technically no, I don't think you are overstocked with this plan by any means. :)

I admit that I had to look up the curviceps, what a cute little cichlid!

Back
Top Bottom