St. Louis Area - Free fish!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Karegg

Aquarium Advice Activist
Found an awesome deal on craigslist for a 60 gal tank with all the gear. Has to get rid of the tank before they move on Friday.

I'm hoping to buy the tank and store it until we move into our apartment this summer, but won't be able to have it set up. So, if we buy this, would someone be willing to take the fish off our hands?

I suppose you could just contact him and offer him more and take the whole thing, lol, but we'd really like to pick this up.

I'm calling the guy once I get out of class and will ask for some more information. I'll post again in around 30 mins :cool:

Well, my guess is the guy had sold it and forgot to remove the listing. He didn't answer my call and the listing has now been removed. Points for effort, though, I say.

I thought I saw it on there, and noticed that it had been deleted. I was hoping that it was because you had gotten it. Oh well... Free is always good! Anyone else have free stuff? :)

Back
Top Bottom