Starting a 40g C02 tank HELP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ahh I see, so you gotta flip it upside down every time right now?

Ahh I see, so you gotta flip it upside down every time right now?

Only when I clean the filter.

There is always air trapped in the system after a filter clean, so it makes it's way into the reactor and form a gas bubble that's super annoying to listen to. It's slow to dissolve so instead of waiting a day or so, I flip it upside down allowing the gas to escape up through the output tubes, then place upright like shown in the picture.

I don't have to do it every day if that's what your asking.

That’s not what I was asking but yeah every water change makes sense. This Friday I’m gonna go pick up a bunch of anubias for fun from the pet store, I got like 5 small ones on a big piece of driftwood in my tank and I love it so I’ll probably go get 5 more. And regular superglue works for aquariums right? As long as it has cyanoacrylate I think

That’s not what I was asking but yeah every water change makes sense. This Friday I’m gonna go pick up a bunch of anubias for fun from the pet store, I got like 5 small ones on a big piece of driftwood in my tank and I love it so I’ll probably go get 5 more. And regular superglue works for aquariums right? As long as it has cyanoacrylate I think

Should work yes.

Just prepaid for a Peacock Gudgeon, gonna pick her up Friday frick yeah

Back
Top Bottom