Starting over :-(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Swiftler

Aquarium Advice Activist
Well it's been a little over a month since oodinium wiped out my tank so I think the little bugger is dead now. I'm going to start adding fish to my new quarantine system today or tomorrow and was curious as I what order you think would be best. This is what I was thinking.

1. Blue/green chromis
2. PJ cardinal
3. True perc
4. Firefish
5. Six line wrasse
6. Royal gramma

Thanks

Cardinal, firefish, gramma, 6 line, clown, chromis in order of least aggressive to most.
Though the gramma is quiet docile, adding the firefish early would be important since they can be skiddish and jump.

Sniperhank said:
Cardinal, firefish, gramma, 6 line, clown, chromis in order of least aggressive to most.
Though the gramma is quiet docile, adding the firefish early would be important since they can be skiddish and jump.

The 6 line def last. Also the gramma and clown should be 2nd and 3rd last. Clowns and 6 lines tend to pick on new fish. Gramma and firefish need bolt holes for protection.

I didn't know that about the gramma. I was always told that chromis are the least aggressive and should be added first

Chromis are the most peaceful of the damsel family, but adults can be somewhat aggressive. If they're in a school most of their aggression should be amongst eachother.

Yes firefish would be my first addition. They are pretty hardy too, I have kept my firefish since day one despite mistakes along the way.

Back
Top Bottom