Stocking ideas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kenzie5216

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I have a 29 gallon heated and filtered, with plenty of hiding spaces.

1 neon blue dwarf gourami (yes I know they CAN be aggressive but I haven't had problems)
2 female black Mollies (I don't want fry I'm not getting any males)
5 zebra danios

I'm kind of lost on what else should be added to it, I'm not opposed to more mollies, only to males. I think I'll add some kind of shrimp eventually but I'd have to give them algae bars because I don't have algae problems so far. I'm open to suggestions I had a 10gal tank when I was in 5th grade that my dad did with me, my sister also had one and we had a huge saltwater one. When we moved we never set them back up. I fairly recently bought a 29gal I know a fair amount, but I'm looking for ideas.

Sent from my XT1080 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

What about a nice group of cories or some sort of small pleco? In my 29g I have 7 cories and a male betta. I also have a common pleco in there temporarily. I got him from another hobyist as a package deal and I need to buy another 55g for him. :)

Whelp nothing for now. I bought some fish last night. One of my mollies had died and I only had two so I bought another one and she dropped. After I found the babies I spent an hour saving them though I only was in time to get 16 of them before the gourami. Anyways now I'll be dealing with them til they're big enough to give to friends.

Sent from my XT1080 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom