Stocking OK?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meloyelo

Aquarium Advice Activist
This is my stock now in a 26 gal. bow front tank:

7 zebra danios
3 platys
3 black skirt tetras
1 peppered cory

Tank is cycled and running along just fine. Am I already overstocked or could more go in? Would like to add a couple more cory's or maybe a dwarf gourami. Safe?

Thanks for any input.

Meloyelo

meloyelo said:

7 zebra danios
3 platys
3 black skirt tetras
1 peppered cory

Tank is cycled and running along just fine. Am I already overstocked or could more go in? Would like to add a couple more cory's or maybe a dwarf gourami. Safe?

Thanks for any input.

Meloyelo

Yep, id say yoir safe for those additions

meloyelo said:

7 zebra danios
3 platys
3 black skirt tetras
1 peppered cory

Thanks for any input.

Meloyelo

I'd you are going to add anything you need to up your school of black skirts to 6 and your cories to at least 4. Then you are probably stock IMO.

I'd you are going to add anything you need to up your school of black skirts to 6 and your cories to at least 4. Then you are probably stock IMO.

Thanks for the advice. I went ahead and added three more black skirts for the time being. I'll give it a few weeks to let things settle back down from the additions and then hopefully can add a few more cories.

Meloyelo

Back
Top Bottom