Stress Coat Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dkpate

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have started using Stress Coat for my betta because he decided to bite his tail off cause it was too pretty I guess, and the bottle just tells me how much to use when I use it. Doesn't say how often. Anyone have ideas? Thanks!

stress coat is really just a conditioner for dechlorinating water... it has aloe in it which is good for the slime coat on the fish, but wont really do much for a fin i wouldnt think..

The bottle said it promotes tissue regeneration, which is why I picked it up. No ideas on how often to use it? You think just with each pwc?

Stress coat makes the tank smell good. I've been using it ever since I bought my first tank(8yrs ago). I use it only with pwc's.

My bottle says "To help repair damaged skin and fins and to replace slime coating: add 10ml per 10 gallons. To remove chlorine and chloramines: add 5ml per 10 gallons"

Well I have been using it, and his fins are growing back nicely. I use Prime to treat my water though. I hope he is done biting off his beautiful tail now...LOL

Back
Top Bottom