Substrate options in Colorado

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Laeris

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I've been around CoS a bit looking for ADA Amazonian or Fluval Plant/Shrimp subs and come up with nothing. Anyone know of a shop anywhere between here and Ft Collins that actually carries something other than Eco Complete, fluorite and clay?

I think I saw a couple options at Animal Attraction in Greeley. Or try calling Aqua Imports in Boulder. I am about to just order online, the costs are really much lower than the lfs. I'm ok with a little bit higher at the lfs for the convenience and to support them. I know Aqua Imports will order you whatever you want. Neptune's Tropical Fish had a couple things but I haven't been there for a while.

I'll have to drag the mini over there next time I'm up that way. Wound up getting Fluval's plant and shrimp 4.4 on Amazon. It'd be cheaper than driving all the way up there and back on a day when I'm not picking up mini me. I have another order of DBVs coming Friday, along with otos, snails, hornwort and some general supplies. Hit up Tropical Treasures today, regardless, for RO/DI and a nip off one of his tanks to fast forward my cycle. The new sub will be here Monday and I want this confounded cycle confirmed by Wednesday for Friday's influx. All the things! Right meow!

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom