Sunday Night Chat! 9 PM. Be there or be square!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Umm.... I will try to make it this evening, now that I have finally fixed my leaking bulkhead issue. Spent the last week trying to resolve that one. Sigh....

By the way, Devilishturtles, there are no chance of getting your igloo any time soon..... It's raining cats and dogs here! :lol:

8)

LOL, I may be able to help with the igloo situation, it has been snowing here all day, wet heavy snow, perfect for igloos and snowmen! And snowball fights :p

By the way, Devilishturtles, there are no chance of getting your igloo any time soon..... It's raining cats and dogs here!

:cry: :( :|

I'll keep my fingers crossed Serge! It's bound to happen soon. Not that your snow isn't just as good Zagz...but well...Serge offered first to build me an igloo. :wink:
He said he'd keep it stocked full of food, VERY warm, and even divert his high speed internet out to it so I could surf.

Anyways, today is Sunday, and it's chat time again! Check the link in my sig if you don't know how to get there. 9 PM EST.

And see what kind of fun you are missing when you don't come? Serge gives away free stuff all the time. :wink:

Hehehe :lol: If things keep up the way they have been since I moved, I will have a tank to give away. :wink: After finally resolving my leaking bulkhead issue, I now have to level my tank... It is 5/16 inch off level to one side. 8O Basement floors are sturdy enough for any tanks, but leveling can be a real pain in the butt... Sigh...

Will try to make it this evening.

8)

That would be about 2:00 PM on Monday. But you can get in there earlier, as people show up earlier than 9:00 PM. You can also check in any day because it seems like there is always someone in there in the evening (here). Hope to see you in there soon! :)

8)

Ok, so I know I've been lacking in my responsibility to provide you, the AA gang, with your weekly chat reminder. Therefore, I am offering free ice cream to all who come to chat tonight, 9 pm EST.

Room has already got lots of people in it, so come on in!! :multi:

Join us for chat tonight, 9pm EST. If you don't know how to get there, check the link at the top of the page titles 'chat'.

Its a fun time, not to be missed. :)

Rumor has it that WebChat, the IRC server, has been having issues again. I think alot of people couldn't get in last night...

I got in fine, but only a very few others did.

Back
Top Bottom