super acintic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

hellolights mistakenly gave me the wrong bulbs but i dont want to return them. instead of acintic 03 i received the super acintics. what is the difference between the two....the super acintics look good with the other 2 uri aquasuns but are super acintics for asthetic value? should i switch to the acintic 03 bulbs? wich of the two are better for growth. i have zoo's, mushroom, xenia,1 brain and 1 montipora. thanks

I looked on the site and did not find much info. I would say that if wattage and pin config are the same you should be fine. I am assuming that "super actinic" just contains more of the blue spectrum.

I run 2 super actinic with 2 actinic white uri bulbs and it gives a nice color to the tank, fish and corals. The super is a good bulb and it surves a purpose and is not just for looks.. When you need new bulbs I would keep the super and get a white actinic to replace the aquasun.

whats a good white acintic bulb that i can use i dont like the color when the uri acintic and uri aquasun are combined. i would like a more crisp look to my tank...thanks for the info

thanks...what is the diff between the actinic 03 and the super?

Back
Top Bottom