Super stressed... /:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You don't want to just dump all of your fish in at once. Just first, make sure your tank is cycled using an API Master Test Kit. You could start with a snail for a few days and see if you get an ammonia spike. If you do you will need to wait for the tank to re-cycle. If you only get Nitrate readings and no ammonia or nitrite, then you can add in fish a couple at a time. Do you have any ideas of EXACTLY what you want to put in this time?

Why did you scrub everything? If you were in the middle of a cycle before, its most likely destroyed now and you are going to have to restart the cycle. If you would have just left everything in, done a PWC, and "fed" the tank for the rest of the cycle you would have been fine.

So wait a minute, exactly what did you scrub. You have made so many posts I have gotten lost in them all. I am not trying to seem rude, but it is really hard to keep up with what is going on when you have three different threads going.

maddybrat said:
I will get a tester and test after my next PWC and put the results on here because I have no idea what is good and what's bad.

It's ok maddybrat you've just had a rough start! I did too in fact I just lost a fish I've had for months because I've been fighting diaseas in my tank for weeks :( u can do it!!!

Don't worry, like I said I too had a rough start. I believe almost everybody has, but once you get things going, you will be glad you kept going.

Back
Top Bottom