Taking in ideas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ynotony

Aquarium Advice Regular
Ok so I made a post about a frshwater tank a few days ago and now am going in a different route......so the input and suggestions I would like is a balanced stocking list but there's a catch I can't stand the cute little typical fish...I.e tetras guppies and so on aren't of any Intrest to me

So what do y'all think some good highly predatory fish would be? Uglier the better in some cases and odd is also a good way to go

As far as decor in the tank it will be lightly planted and will have some drift wood and rocks in and that will be about all.

Any and all input will be suggested and looked into and appreciated

75 gallon drilled tank with a 20 gallon sump
Ugly predatory fish don't usually go well with live plants. What about an African or South American cichlid tank, IMO I think they are a beautiful fish, aggressive rather than predatory but certainly not ugly.....

The only ugly predator fish I can think of that would go well in this tank would be an African butterfly fish . You could also get a leaf fish I think they are carnivorous and they can go in a community tank along with ABFs. Leaf fish are not ugly tho IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom