Tank Arrangements

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No, even though it is low light, one incandescent won't do it good. And I already told you the ferts I use, same with paytertot.

thanks paytertot and maxwell, you two helped me a lot in understanding the importance of fish keeping.

Your welcome. Maxwell? That is my full name but how did you find out?

just guessed, I didnt even know I was wrong about your username, probably just a lucky guess.

If I added ghost shrimp, would the mopani Wood be a good place to hide behind?

If I added tons of shrimp, and there was algae from a colormax bulb, would they eat it?

How many is 'tons'. They would sure eat algae, but I wouldn't depend on shrimp to eat all of that algae.

I had 12 RCS in my ten gallon (when I was a rookie). I had barely any light and was dosing CO2 and ferts. HUGE beginner mistake! The shrimp did not clean off the glass, got the fake driftwood pretty good, and didn't do a great job on my plants. I would just change both bulbs.

Prove the person who told me the bulb was okay, wrong. He's in my "HELP" thresd

Well, just looked at that thread. He is saying that that bulb is 6,700K. IDK where he is getting that. If you could prove that to me, then my answer would be different. But all of the 'colormax' bulbs I have seen have a warm color temp which isn't good for plants.

Back
Top Bottom