Tank finding?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FoxRaid

Aquarium Advice Activist
I usually shop at petsmart for my fish needs but I can't find a tank over 75 gallons there. Craigslist I don't want to try kinda because I'm nervous about that kind of stuff but if I have to I will haha. I'd like to know where you guys get like 100g - 150g± tanks at. Do they sell them at petco by any chance?

Aquabid.com you have to check everyday to see if someone has any tanks for sale in the 100+ gal section.

I usually shop at petsmart for my fish needs but I can't find a tank over 75 gallons there. Craigslist I don't want to try kinda because I'm nervous about that kind of stuff but if I have to I will haha. I'd like to know where you guys get like 100g - 150g± tanks at. Do they sell them at petco by any chance?

Agree with ezy33 .. where are you located? Around me, Petland Discounts and other stores like Petswarehouse carry larger sized tanks. The largest I've seen (just once!) at Petco / Petsmart is 75gal.

My petsmart has a 125gal and stand on display at the front of the store. Did you ask if they could order one for you?

The guy at my petco said they could order tanks/stands as well.

Back
Top Bottom