Tank logging spreadsheet, charting, multiple tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

src

Aquarium Advice Freak
Ok, I decided to play around a bit with Excel and created this spreadsheet. It will log your test results (pH, KH, GH, Nitrite, Nitrate, Ammonia, Phosphate) for ALL of your tanks, and will chart the tests over time.

Let me know what you think - I'm open to suggestions for improving it. For starters, I plan to add CO2 calculations at some point so it looks at the pH and KH to determine your CO2 levels. I'm sure there are other tests that people will want to add - just let me know.

For the more paranoid among you, open it in Excel with macros disabled (high security mode, found under Tools, Macro, Security) and you will be able to review the scripting that makes it tick, and ensure that there are no "bad actors" in there.

Enjoy!

Update: I have added the CO2 calculation, and made some room in the data table for additional columns. This will make it possible to simply cut/paste your existing data into future versions, without having to do a bunch of reformatting.

OK, last update for a while. Made a stupid mistake with the CO2 formula. The updated version is available at the link in the first post.

Back
Top Bottom