Tank mates???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishman94

Aquarium Advice Freak
Good tank mates for

1 koi angelfish
1 male kribensis
2 albino ruby/rainbow sharks.

All fish are fully grown.

200 gal tank

Id say lots of black skirt tetras maybe. Thats sortof a weird stock with the angel in there

Nothing nippy like serpae tetras or barbs and nothing small enough to be eaten by the angels like neons or guppies. Any larger non nippy tetra will suit. I think a large school of rummies is always nice. Danios would work too. Black skirts are nippy but when in larger schools of 8+ they seem to do ok. You'd just have to make sure any fish you get won't get eaten like juvie rummies would.

Edit: or what about hatchetfish

Mumma.of.two said:
Nothing nippy like serpae tetras or barbs and nothing small enough to be eaten by the angels like neons or guppies. Any larger non nippy tetra will suit. I think a large school of rummies is always nice. Danios would work too. Black skirts are nippy but when in larger schools of 8+ they seem to do ok. You'd just have to make sure any fish you get won't get eaten like juvie rummies would.

Totally forgot about hatchets. I have some and i love them! A school of 20 would look so cool in a 200g

Mumma.of.two said:

I've heard danios can be nippy?

You could do a severum, or uaru. They a large peaceful cichlids. More angels. A school of rainbows.

Back
Top Bottom