Tank upgrade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Steven94

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello everyone.
I have an Oranda Goldfish about 10cm a pleco and an albino corrydora in the same tank and they are peacefully since i got them 5 months ago. They gave them to me all together but after research i've seen that i shouldnt keep them together . i have a 15gal tank and i want to upgrade at larger one of 29gal. Should i keep them together afterwards and could i adda another or 2 fancy golfishes ?

Thank u.

What works for one fish keeper might not work for another, etc. And what's working this week might not work next week. Fish are unpredictable. Ime. If it's been working this long I say go for it. You can have a backup plan. Corys do better in a school of 5-6. Same type. Albino, green, panda, etc. They will show cooler behavior when not alone. What temp do you keep the tank at?

Like Charlie said, what works works.

Having said that, if it was me I'd keep both and separate them: One tank for the goldfish, one for the others.
Goldfish tend to thrive in colder water than tropical freshwater fish (or so i've read).

Back
Top Bottom