Tetras & Danios sick

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lindsey

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
55 gal cycled aquarium with normal parameters. Golight tetras & neon tetras with white, cloudy appearance lining their fins. Lost a neon danio who also had cloudy looking fins. Jacked the temp up to 88 and increased aquarium salt and seemed to fix the only fish (neon danio) that had salt grain looking spots on it. However, although the others don't have the salt looking spots on them at all they do have white/cloudiness on the perimeter of their fins. Could this be neon tetra disease or just ich that I haven't given enough time to resolve? The other fish in the tank are without signs of it: several tiger barbs, an angelfish, and 2 guppies. ALSO, we had a little dwarf frog that has died but we can't find - anywhere. I have a tendency to think that this missing dead frog is the cause of whatever is going on. Any thoughts on what is going on here and what I can do about it? Continue with heat/salt?

Attachments

• image-2544965495.jpg
    image-2544965495.jpg
    258.5 KB · Views: 57
Can you please post your exact parameters and what your using to test? When was the last time you added new fish? A pic of the fish with the issues would help as well. You have fish with ich in this tank as well? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom