that really sucks (sorry)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blazeyreef

Aquarium Advice Addict
well this past week I got a coupon for $10 off a $20 or more purchase (should have been my first indication) (in one of those dumb clipper magazine) so I was like AWESOME so me and my mom went....and lets just say I wasnt in their for 5 minutes... UGGGGGGGG I was sooo mad, this place looked like a dump, or rather, it just got hit by a hurricane (or at least the animals did) when you walked in it was very nice, their products were all nice etc. but their animals...im not even going to go down that road...but what really sucks is that I couldve gotten 3 pounds of LR for $10 8O ( normaly 3 pounds woud cost about $23) so I was phyced, but this place was crap and im not going back :evil:

You ought to post this visit in your regional forum so to save time and effort from local reefers going to this place. As a matter of fact I`ll move it there and you tell them who it was and your experience. Sorry you had a bad experience.

Back
Top Bottom