The FOOD thread - What's Cooking!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Um.. Any vegetarian cooks out there... Show me your food! All this
Talk of bbq has made me hungry for some decent food. (Did I mention I hate veggies)?

Sent via the power of my aching thumbs

Get out!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I do rarish, wifey likes wellish.. i just shuffle them around and hope it will appease someone..
Unstop... here bro...

Attachments

• 1445213887099.jpg
    1445213887099.jpg
    231.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 1445213911640.jpg
    1445213911640.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 11
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1445214035.709971.jpg

About as vegetarian as I get. Roasted tomatoes and artichokes on a bed of spinach topped with fresh mozzarella and a pesto vinaigrette with a drizzle of balsamic reduction.

Jesse

Ok so then when it comes to purchasing the steak do you go grass-fed organic or gmo corn fed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Ok so then when it comes to purchasing the steak do you go grass-fed organic or gmo corn fed

I prefer grass fed, but I'm not picky. Grass fed beef has a lot more omega 3's (5x more?) and more CLA. I worked under a chef years ago who used organic every thing. We had our own compost and grew vegetables as well. A lot of work goes into that style of cooking, mostly in prep times. We done several "farm to table" dinners back then. He has his own restaurant in Ohio now, and competed in a best chef under 30 competition in NYC a few years ago.

Jesse

Awesome! When we have a garden everything is grown organically and compost used etc. Organic food can be quite expensive and that's a shame.

No me gusta salad o veggies(I don't like veggies). I do like cheese tho and can't seem to get fat from eating it... And believe me my parents have tried to get me fat.

Woah wWOAH WOAH-Back it up-Brennae you just uttered the 3 forbidden words-And you used the T WORD! Never do that again. I can't eat the t word without throwing up. Literally that stuff gives me nightmares. I don't even like tomato sauce

Cual? Tomatoes son horribles. I eat everything in between from cheese to bread to cake to cookies. Yummy. ¿Que te gusta comen en la cena? Forgot how to do the plural version of what do you like to eat in dinner?

I don't know gluten free in Spanish but I eat gf pasta, undercooked meat, vegetables. Mexican food is delish. Lot of immigrants in my area so we have superior authentic food.

I prefer grass fed, but I'm not picky. Grass fed beef has a lot more omega 3's (5x more?) and more CLA. I worked under a chef years ago who used organic every thing. We had our own compost and grew vegetables as well. A lot of work goes into that style of cooking, mostly in prep times. We done several "farm to table" dinners back then. He has his own restaurant in Ohio now, and competed in a best chef under 30 competition in NYC a few years ago.

Jesse

Cual? Tomatoes son horribles. I eat everything in between from cheese to bread to cake to cookies. Yummy. ¿Que te gusta comen en la cena? Forgot how to do the plural version of what do you like to eat in dinner?

That's not healthy...wouldnt call that vegetarian, I'd call that a kid who eats what ever he wants.

Just finished a Texas roadhouse dinner in Gatlinburg including rib eyes, salads, boneless wings, loaded potato wedges, rattlesnake bites .. mmmhhmmmm.. I didn't cook it but sure enjoyed eating it!

I was looking for this thread! just set some freshly caught brown trout in a Cajun brine, going to smoke em tommorow!!

Just finished a Texas roadhouse dinner in Gatlinburg including rib eyes, salads, boneless wings, loaded potato wedges, rattlesnake bites .. mmmhhmmmm.. I didn't cook it but sure enjoyed eating it!

Sounds like you, Caleb and I should set up a rendezvous point and hang out before you head back!

TX Roadhouse doesn't do a lot for me. I eat like a 5 year old there, chicken tenders, fries and a salad lol

Jesse

Back
Top Bottom