Thirty Gallon Build!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No I'll try to post a pic soon, can't tomorrow though. It's really short and almost fuzzy. Also just found a huge feather duster on my rock. So that's 2 now. Pretty cool looking.

needmorecowbell said:
No I'll try to post a pic soon, can't tomorrow though. It's really short and almost fuzzy. Also just found a huge feather duster on my rock. So that's 2 now. Pretty cool looking.

Haha i was actually amazed you said you saw nothing on your lr. I guess thats not true!

needmorecowbell said:

Yeah I love duster there really cool.... Even cooler when there free!:D

Lol it's all coming out now. I found what I think is an sps coral, feather dusters, amphipods, corraline algae, macroalgae, and whatever the white hair/ fuzz things are. I'm worried I won't be able to capture them on camera though :/

needmorecowbell said:
Lol it's all coming out now. I found what I think is an sps coral, feather dusters, amphipods, corraline algae, macroalgae, and whatever the white hair/ fuzz things are. I'm worried I won't be able to capture them on camera though :/

Sps?!?! Nice but it will probably die under your lighting:l

Gboy and needmorecowbell,
I hope you don't mind me asking(you don't have to answer this) but what are your names?

Oohh gotcha..

Update
My parents told me theyd lend me the money for the light. I didn't even ask them they just said.. It was quite weird. I said I wasnt sure if it was a good idea ( I hate owing money, really annoys me) but they said that they trusted I would pay it back by the time they wanted. I said okay and I am going to buy the light soon. Metal halide on CL has gone out the window, he didn't answer me back and it's a hour and a half away. I will now be able to get ANY coral I want though and I will be using that to my advantage lol. I will probably buy one fish, a part of my cuc and a frag at once. That is once I end my cycle of course.. I was thinking a xenia would be a nice frag and a watchmen goby be the first fish in, any suggestions?

needmorecowbell said:
Oohh gotcha..

Update
My parents told me theyd lend me the money for the light. I didn't even ask them they just said.. It was quite weird. I said I wasnt sure if it was a good idea ( I hate owing money, really annoys me) but they said that they trusted I would pay it back by the time they wanted. I said okay and I am going to buy the light soon. Metal halide on CL has gone out the window, he didn't answer me back and it's a hour and a half away. I will now be able to get ANY coral I want though and I will be using that to my advantage lol. I will probably buy one fish, a part of my cuc and a frag at once. That is once I end my cycle of course.. I was thinking a xenia would be a nice frag and a watchmen goby be the first fish in, any suggestions?

Sounds great! But I herd xenias grow like weeds and can take over a tank:/

Ya I know, I might put it on a rock far in a corner. I also want some zoanthids, or a different matting coral

needmorecowbell said:
Ya I know, I might put it on a rock far in a corner. I also want some zoanthids, or a different matting coral

Cool! I love zoas... LA. Has a really nice selection.

Back
Top Bottom