This is one of my planted tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mine is in progress but here it isImage1483573029.094325.jpgthe idea is for something tall in both back corners, but hornwort kept dying off on me in this tank. I'm wondering what to try next. I have ludwiga in the left and wisteria on right. Amazon sword in the middle area

Image1483573301.128925.jpgthis is the 38 bow front that is just beginning
The goldfish mess up everything that I try to do lol! The blue rocks are meant to represent a pond, with the hornwort growing from an island in that pond. I'm planning to start again after the goldfish go back to their pond in spring

Originally I had the rocks making a stream system but the goldfish destroyed it lol

Mine is in progress but here it isView attachment 292791the idea is for something tall in both back corners, but hornwort kept dying off on me in this tank. I'm wondering what to try next. I have ludwiga in the left and wisteria on right. Amazon sword in the middle area

View attachment 292792this is the 38 bow front that is just beginning
The goldfish mess up everything that I try to do lol! The blue rocks tank so bewareare meant to represent a pond, with the hornwort growing from an island in that pond. I'm planning to start again after the goldfish go back to their pond in spring

Originally I had the rocks making a stream system but the goldfish destroyed it lol

U will have trouble with goldfish in a planted tank so beware

I know, but it's ok, I'm just wintering them. I'll set it up properly after the monsters leave:D

Back
Top Bottom