Those attending MACNA AA needs your help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishfreek

Aquarium Advice Addict
For all AA members whom would like to help out AA is looking for some eager reporters to report on the events going on at MACNA. We all know there are many members whom wish their schedules permitted them to attentd this years MACNA and with our help many of them can attend via our proxy. With enough members reporting on the events we can produce an extensive log of who was there and what was said.

Those who help out will get a title of "Reporter for MACNA XVII" if you should so desire.

My goal is to have someone from AA attending each of the 44 speaker sessions. Now multiple people can report on multiple sessions if it works out. After all no one will take perfect notes. ;) For a schedule of events take a look at http://www.macnaxvii.com/pages/program.htm

What we are looking for is just a summary of the session recording interesting facts and/or weblinks that are presented so that those whom cant attend the event due to addendance at another event or members whom cant attend the conference as a whole can get the jist of what was said.

I think it would also be cool if those of us from AA could get together during the confernce for a lunch or dinner at least once.

That really sounds like a lot of fun! I'll check the schedule and see if I can attend. Thanks for the information.

Mike

Back
Top Bottom