Time for more fish??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

maestromad

Aquarium Advice Addict
K now my tank is over the ich issue (I'm planning to keepthe temp up for another week or so), I have a 110L which is planted with two peppered cory and 6 guppies.
I need to add more corys and was looking at 2 more peppered/juli and 4 panda - after my disaster with the shop bought guppies in sticking with my bred ones for now.
So should I add all the corys together or go for 2 then the pandas??
Thanks guys :D

Whoops, you said you have 2 peppered. Sorry. But, I would still like to know the footprint before advising. ;)

Thanks would you say to have two peppered or could I mix with the Julie's there is suh conflict on whether they wil school or not!

Sorry to answer you late. IMO, you would be fine to mix the species, but try to have at least 2-3 of each species you mix. I keep peppered, albino, julii, and elegant together. They still hang out together and swim around, but they do not school as tightly as fish of all the same species would.
Other people have different opinions about that, but this is mine. :)
I think you would be fine with 4 peppered and then 4 julii. I have heard the panda are a bit shyer and do better in groups of 6. But, keep in mind I have not owned pandas, I am just repeating info (I think from siva, but I don't totally remember).

Hello!! I've even waiting fr your reply lol! The way the corys are sold by me I'll orob get 6 pandas and then 3 juli and another peppered. Not bought any yet waiting to get my tank back on track, the temp normal and my silly plants to stay in the sand lol!!

Back
Top Bottom