Time to get the 14 g biocube running with upgrade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ga1981

Aquarium Advice Freak
I was planning to get the biocube running again, and here we go .....
Was thinking black sand and live rock to start the cycle , I was planning to put LR rumble and cheato in the middle chamber,which light should I use for this? I saw something online that attach on the back....anyways do I have to have the fuge set up during the cycle period ? Lights on 24h in the fuge? Keep the skimmer running? How often have to do water change? The light can be left off during the cycle?
Also want to do something different than last time was set up, use to have leather and mushroom and frog spawn with no problem, had percula cleaner shrimp and cleaner crew... This time want some a little more colorful,any suggestion?
ThanksImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1410408443.410707.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1410408462.434088.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1410408487.791032.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1410408507.853448.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Got 11pounds of LR today, going to add pink Fiji sand in a week....
Anyone growing cheato in the middle chamber with success ? I'll like to know....
Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom