Trip to Pet World in Lexington

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishfreek

Aquarium Advice Addict
We have scheduled a trip to a new pet store thats going to be offically opening their doors in a few weeks in Lexington to happen this Sunday May 2ed. We should plan on meeting here in Staunton around noon on Sunday and then we can carpool down to the store. Lexington is about a 30min drive south of Staunton.

Anyone who wants to go should plan on meeting us at the Staunton Mall beside JC Pennies. We will want to leave as close to noon as possible so if you could plan to be a little early that would be great. We dont want to leave anyone behind but we also dont want to keep the owners of the store waiting. They have been generious in allowing us to come in prior to their offical opening.

For those that need directions to the Mall.

Take I81 to Exit 220. Take the Rt 11 bypass and turn right at the stoplight. Then turn left at the next stoplight and turn right into the Mall entrance. JC Pennies is on the side of the mall next to Red Lobster. Look for us along that side of the mall. I will be in a Grey Chevy Cavilear and Shane will be in the Blue Chevy Suburban.

We where informed that some of you might have conflicts like Church so we have made an adjustment and we will meet at the mall at 1:00pm instead of noon like previously planned.

Please post here if your interested in going. This way we can make sure that we dont leave anyone behind on Sunday. Please feel free to bring others you know whom are interested in the hobby aswell.

I would like to go, but I haven't quite figured my schedule out. I have a nagging feeling that I have something I'm meant to be doing Sun. I'll show up at the mall if I can!

I'm in and will call a few people. With you permission aaron, I am going to send out an email copying your post here to everyone. As a check let me know if you get it.

Matt

In total 5 of us went to Lexington's PetWorld and the trip was very enjoyable. The store has a great setup. Regretfully the saltwater tank order got messed up by All-Glass and they wont have the saltwater fish area up until June but everthing else will be up and running when the open their doors to the public on May 10th.

Back
Top Bottom