TT's 40b

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The spacing of the plants allows you to see them in detail. Quite refreshing compared to the cramping in a 20L with the same number of plants.
I think the key to keeping it like this is regular trimming and not letting it go for a while and having to take a machete to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Ordered the combo tds meter&ph tester..
After I receive them & get them calibrated I'll be checking my source water,degassed in the holding barrel,after prefiltering before adding to tank & once added to the tank...
We'll see if the claim that the Chihiros Doctor also reduces tds...

sit in silence...

Looking excellente mi amigo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Ordered the combo tds meter&ph tester..
After I receive them & get them calibrated I'll be checking my source water,degassed in the holding barrel,after prefiltering before adding to tank & once added to the tank...
We'll see if the claim that the Chihiros Doctor also reduces tds...

sit in silence...

This I am very interested in!!!
The video is awesome!!

Great evolution vid man!!

Thx Brookster...it seems that you've settled on dem black neons?!?!

sit in silence...

Yah, got 10, I've always wanted them. Never had a proper setup. They're pretty cool!

Yah, got 10, I've always wanted them. Never had a proper setup. They're pretty cool!

Had 15 of them in a 36bf a couple years back,still have a couple livin on in the 20tall..

sit in silence...

Ok so here's a question a lil off the wall,where can I find sodium-hypochlorite or the equivalent there of?

sit in silence...

Sodium hypochlorite is bleach.
Usaully when some one recommend SH they mean a stronger version then standard bleach more like pool shock(much stronger then bleach).

NaOCl Wt. %

Common Uses

2% Shock Chlorination of Wells
3-6% Household Disinfectant, Laundering Clothes, Dentistry Root Canal Treatment, Antisepsis of Mammary Glands in Dairy Industry, Disinfectant in Hospitals, Food Processing, Mushroom Production, Hog, Beef, and Poultry Productions, Maple Syrup Production, Fish Processing, etc.
12-16% Disinfectant in Swimming Pools, Water Treatment, Waste Water Treatment

Note: The higher the sodium hypochlorite strength, the faster the decomposition rate becomes. See Decomposition of Sodium Hypochlorite for more information.

Taken from What is Sodium Hypochlorite (Bleach)?

What are we killing or sterilizing??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom