Upgrading Lighting in 14 Gallon Nanon --- HELP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, definitely share what u find. My first pc bulb change will b required within the next couple months. I would like to b changed over to LED's before that. Thanks

Not a problem. It says it should be here anywhere from January 24th-30th. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my anemone lasts that long!

mr_X said:
What type is it? What does it look like right now? Are you feeding it?

It's a Sebae. I feed it once every other week and he also gets some of the floating formula one during food time. I got hm a week after he got to the fish store and he seems to be healthy as a clam.

Attachments

• image-2137053473.jpg
    image-2137053473.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 73
It is quite bleached. I would say you are right on time with the stronger lighting. i would feed it small pieces of food, maybe the size of a pea, a couple times a week for a while.

New lighting is installed. Looks absolutely amazing. Ill post pics soon.

acclimate everything slowly to the new light, especially if it's a lot more powerful. the screen method is my favorite- buy a roll of window screen and cut it into pieces that fit over the tank. Put about 3 or 4 layers, and remove one every few days/a week until they are gone.

Nice! in for pics. How was the install? or did it come installed in a hood premade?

Back
Top Bottom