Very Excited!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mommaof4boys

Aquarium Advice Freak
Look what I accumulated over the past 24 hours! :)

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120328_232911.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120328_232911.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 115
JokerWx13 said:
and where did you get these babies? :)

A friend of my mothers, her aunt, had them in her garage and didn't have room in her house for them, so, she just gave them to me!

Austin.b said:
Nice!! Very jealous! Any special plans for the tanks?:D

I know one of the tanks I'm making for my 2 fish I have in my 10 gallon... they are too big for a 10 gallon! So a school of Black skirts and red tailed rasboras! I don't have any set plans for the others though! I'm open for some suggestions! :)

Gboy66 said:
What are the tank sizes?

You know, that is a very good question! I am not 100% sure! I know one is a 20 gallon... the other 2... I dunno... I was going to try to figure it out with a bucket and how many buckets of water I can put in there... lol

Mommaof4boys said:
You know, that is a very good question! I am not 100% sure! I know one is a 20 gallon... the other 2... I dunno... I was going to try to figure it out with a bucket and how many buckets of water I can put in there... lol

Haha, thats alot of work. You could give us the dimensions and we could find out!

i LOVE the oddly shaped one. looks like a 40 gallon to me, maybe you could do something more challenging??

Really 3 tank at a time just Grt. Now 1st measure them how many gallon. And then plan for fish likewise.

Okay, I found out the measurements and figure out what I had!!! I have a 20 gal high, a 29 gallon, and a 44 gallon pentagon! They are finally cleaned! Took forever and I'm not 100% happy with how clean they didn't get! LOL But, it will work!! Now I have to purchase a filter for the pentagon, a filter for the 29 gallon, and a lot of decorations and I'll be ready to set them up! Any suggestion on what filters to buy??

Mommaof4boys said:
Okay, I found out the measurements and figure out what I had!!! I have a 20 gal high, a 29 gallon, and a 44 gallon pentagon! They are finally cleaned! Took forever and I'm not 100% happy with how clean they didn't get! LOL But, it will work!! Now I have to purchase a filter for the pentagon, a filter for the 29 gallon, and a lot of decorations and I'll be ready to set them up! Any suggestion on what filters to buy??

Aquaclears!! If your going for over filtration, i'd do a 110 on the pentagon and a 70 on the 29. If you just want it about decent, a 70 on the pent and a 50 on the 29. :)

Back
Top Bottom