veterans day 2012

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vance1013

Aquarium Advice Addict
Show your support to all those in your life whether family or friend who have served or are serving i thankyou my grandfather and all of my uncles and two cousins who served in the navy and my uncle who served in the army. The most important to my younger brother who will be graduating from the united states marine corps next weekend i thank you and to all who have served.

Thank You to All Veterans

Show your support to all those in your life whether family or friend who have served or are serving i thankyou my grandfather and all of my uncles and two cousins who served in the navy and my uncle who served in the army. The most important to my younger brother who will be graduating from the united states marine corps next weekend i thank you and to all who have served.

Hello vance...

Thank you for your post. As an 8 year Navy Vet, pass my thanks to my "Shipmates" and to your uncle and brother!

B

BBradbury said:
Hello vance...

Thank you for your post. As an 8 year Navy Vet, pass my thanks to my "Shipmates" and to your uncle and brother!

B

Thank you for serving BBradbury and i will pass my thanks to all of them

Back
Top Bottom