VIDEO CLIP - Valentini Puffer Ick or Wounds?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Are you talking about on his face and above his eye? Those look like wounds to me.

Keep good water quality and soak his food in a good vitamin supplement such a Zoe or Selcon.
By the way, what do you feed him?

Yeah. My Trigger gets scratches and such in the lr. I think it's pretty normal. NIce video footage.

Mike

i feed him pieces of squid hung from fishing line. this somewhat stops him from killing my snails because i guess he thinks its live pray. he's also the number one "eater" when i add live brine shrimp to the tank.

off topic but, sometimes he nips at my sea star too. he's basically attacking everything in my tank thats not a fish.

off topic but, sometimes he nips at my sea star too. he's basically attacking everything in my tank thats not a fish.
Thats what trigger do, hard to keep inverts with them.
one more thing, i cant seem to get him to eat anything besides squid and brine shrimp. he refuses pellets and flake food, should i be worried?
Try some of the ocean nutrition or san fransisco brand frozen foods. Excellent stuff! The brine is not most nutritional product, try some mysis shrimp instead.
Wouldn't worry too much about the flake.

Back
Top Bottom