Wanted: really cheap base rock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Garden and landscaping stores sell rocks ALOT cheaper than the lfs. You could check them out and just break the rocks to suit your needs.

I dont know where Keysport IL is, but if you are anywhere near chicago I know of a lfs that is going out of buisness, and liquidating everything. Don't know how much they have left, but i guarantee you will get a deal.

ha ha i went to a little local landscaping place and asked to buy some medium size rocks for my aquarium and she looked at me like i was crazy. Then she said "the cheapest we sell is 5 gallon buckets" so i asked if i could look at 5 gallon buckets and she said "their back there" and pointed waaaaaaaaay back through mud and junk and i was wearing my white scrubs from school. I asked her if there was a path or anthing or if they could bring a few up front and she told me she was "busy". I looked at her and said "never mind, you just lost a customer" and walked away.

grrrrrrrrr... i myself am looking for some cheap rocks in CENTRAL FLORIDA.. if anyone has the names of any stores. Home Depot doesn't have any big rocks.

sorry but i had to share.

Back
Top Bottom