Waterfall!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

d9hp

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey guys, I dont have a pond but there is a large creek behind my house, I cleaned it up and built a jump for my R/C car over it. That wasnt enough so I built a bridge which did not take long. Then my father told me it would look cool if we built a water fall behind the jump so you would see it behind the car. I took up the challenge and built one with nothing but rocks and leaves. It is really cool and we are going to build another level above it when we can. I think I talked him into a pond so im real happy. Maybe a small 90 gallon with a few plecos and 5 or so Koi! We shall see. If I had a pond I would want a waterfall so I may have to go bigger.

Post some pics? Sounds like a neat project...I'd probably go larger than 90 gal though and I'm not sure how well the plecos will do in the cold water.
Logan J

Well, I kind of turned it all into a big RC car track, so no more clean. Also, I dont have the money for a pond of any sort. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom