For Sale: Wavemaker; powerheads; lights, decor, etc...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PontiacFan87

Aquarium Advice Regular
Ok, I'm in the process of getting rid of some of my unused aquarium things. Prices you see are not set in stone so please feel free to make an offer on something. With that being said though, please no low balls and also keep in mind that I still have to pay shipping fees.

1. I have a Red Sea Wavemaster Pro. $125
WaveMaster Pro Aquarium Wavemaker

2. I have four Marineland Maxi-jet 1200 powerheads along with four of the Sure Flow 1600 kits that turns the powerhead into a wavemaker. Looking to get $25 for ONE of the MJ 1200 PH that will come with ONE of the sure flow kits.

3. I have a Marineland Penguin 660 powerhead (170gph). $15

4. I have eight fake plants. All the same NEVER OPENED. 9" tall. $2.50 a piece
Aquarium decorations and fake plants: Aqua Gardens Artificial Hairgrass Plants by Imagine Gold

5. I have four 39w 12,000k 36" T-5 HO light bulbs. Only used for one day, but does not include original packaging. $15 a piece

6. I have four 39w Actinic 36" T-5 HO light bulbs. Only used for one day, but does not include original packaging. $15 a piece

That is all for now. More may be added shortly. If you have any questions about something, feel free to ask. Thanks for looking.

I am interested in one of the Marineland Maxi-jet 1200 powerheads with the wave maker kit.

I am interested in one of the Marineland Maxi-jet 1200 powerheads with the wave maker kit.

Alright. Please send payment as "gift". I will get it boxed up and will get it sent out as soon as I recieve payment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom