Wear and Tear

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mr.waffles1842

Aquarium Advice FINatic
My new julii cory i got doesnt look to good. shes really young, but she already has bare patches of scales and her tail fin and top fin is all tattered. What medication should i use?

I wouldn't use meds. I would just keep that water as clean as possible, soak the food in Garlic Guard and Vita-Chem to boost her immune system.

Where did you get her that she's in such rough shape?

I wouldn't use meds. I would just keep that water as clean as possible, soak the food in Garlic Guard and Vita-Chem to boost her immune system.

Where did you get her that she's in such rough shape?

Petsmart. i dont usually shop for fish there, too many bad expiriences, but the price was right, plus id been watching the corys there for a while.

What is garlic guard and vitachem?

They are liquid products (google them by name) that help supply your fish with nutrients to maintain good health and boost immune system. I soak food in them about once a week.

never mind, i looked it up. the problem is since my preferred LFS is undergoing maintenence, im forced to shop at petsmart again, and they dont have as big a supplie section as my lfs...

im scared that she'll be dead by then, but im being more optimistic then i usually am. im asking my mom to help me order it anyway though... in the meantime, are there any home remedies i could try out?

21NKR3sk-mL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
21lKOOugWwL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

are these the ones you mean?

Back
Top Bottom