Well, today is the day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluff

Aquarium Advice Addict
I'll be leaving in a few minutes to head down the road for my surgery. Ugh. :( I'll be gone for a day or so, not sure how long. Wish me luck! :D Prayers are appreciated also. :wink:

Good luck Fluff!!!! You'll be in my thoughts and prayers today! (I don't pray much, but this time I'll make an exception for you :wink: )

Hope all goes well for you! (y)

Our National Aquarium trip is dedicate to you, for succesful surgery and a speedy recovery!

What will we do without the Birthday Fairy?? The menagerie and I will be praying for a speedy recovery.

Fluff!

My prayers are with you and the family. You are too good a person for anything bad to happen to, so I know you will be back safe and sound in a few days time. Then...it's off to Lancaster we go! :wink:

Best of luck. *hugs*

Best wishes for a successful procedure and a speedy recovery - you are most definitely in our thoughts and prayers, Cindy, and we wish all the best for you -

Get Well Soon!! :B-fly:

This is SmokinAFuente.

Cindy wanted me to let you all that things went well, for the most part. The tumor was bigger than it looked in the films and the surgery was a good bit more invasive than they thought (she always gets the good scars). We HOPE that she will be released from Hopkins tomorrow (Friday the 20th)!! :onfire: :multi: :multi: :onfire:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom