What are kudos for ???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
for you...here's 50 for being a good member. :)
They are for when someone is a help to you, it shows appreciation. :wink:

Fishfreek and Reefrunner will give you some of there fishes once your reach 1000...Im kidding.. Id like to know also :D

Gotcha.... well Lando and Quarryshark are going to get a few of mine... maybe even revhtree.... :)

Fishfreek and Reefrunner will give you some of there fishes once your reach 1000...Im kidding.. Id like to know also
What about that admin.....lol
Seriously, they are a way to share appreciation for a job well done, for a good deed or for someone that gives you some helpful advise. Pretty cool way of promoting community IMO. :D
Here is a link off the home page where you can see the latest kudos transactions.
http://www.aquariumadvice.com/transaction.php

Umm... Looks like I was not the only one unaware of the purpose of kudos. 8O Now that I know, I applied the learned knowledge and find myself with one kudo left! :lol: :lol:

It seems to me kudos are a way of having others to show allegience to a user and their advice despite them having a small number of posts. hows that?

Back
Top Bottom