what are some of the most impressive......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dwarf (Malabar) puffers! Ounce for ounce, these tiny fellas can break bad with the best of them. They are serious trouble if you are not careful.

Long time, no see, Conan! :D

If you mean.... badass as in violent fish, i would say auratus cichlids... they have been known to kill parahna in some aquariums!

As far as cool fish go... there are a ton

Polyepturids, cichlids, and my favorite Gobys... gobys can range from peacefull bottom dwellers, to all out nightmares , my marbled goby actually ate an auratus cihclid! whole~

i dunno.. i've seen puffers but never seen them aggressive as a paroon shark... those things just scare me... I observed feeding time last night at the LFS ... god those things just swarmed.. i've seen them bully the heck out of fish too...

Melanochromis Aurctus will kill fish twice its size. Dwarf Puffers are evil little rascals.

Chulima Zebra Veyr very pretty but A terror to own. Lake Malwi Pike Cichlid- bad fish.

These are in no particular order....
1.bettas-they take on all kinds of fish
2.dwarf puffers-any tail is lunch for there little dudes
3.oscars-I put my hand over an oscar tank once and it jumped completely out of the water and tried to eat my fingers
4.brown knifefish-one of these slaughtered 7 of my fish that werent even that small(i dont like em)
5.silver tipped sharks(I hate these)-I've seen 2 smallish ones gang up on an angelfish
6. plecos-I had one kill another one and I had one kill an angelfish once

Back
Top Bottom