what can I keep?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GodFan

Aquarium Advice Addict
My 36 bowfront looks empty lol my african leaf fish and brown knife fish always hide and the banjo cat is....lazy...
So what csn live with these guys that doesnt hide alot? Also there is an enormous piece of driftwood in there. I am probablybgonna move my halfbeaks to this tank. What else?

Honestly, I'd say it is stocked. The knife will need a larger tank eventually. How many half beaks? Sterbai need higher temps than the other fish and one banjo is probably fine for that tank bottom. Small tetra would be snacks.

Im not going to make excuses, should of read properly, its 6am here, i saw 36 bow front and jumped too soon. Alittle embarrassed actually.

Lol its all good. 4 halfbeaks. Not sure what kind. They are small. I thought about cories. My target temp is 78. I thought about buenos aires tetras but was concerned about their nippiness. Thought about cories, bolivian rams, or a loach species but I am afraid they will just hide. My leaf fish fo fine with cories though. I had a habrosous in there once and they hunted him but never got their mouths on him.

Any other ideas? I was hoping to keep the knife. He will only hit 8 in but that is a little big....

Back
Top Bottom