What do I do with this Aquarium?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wcblack

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi Aquarium enthusiasts,
I'm actually an astronomy hobbyist, but we have forums like this that I belong to, so I'm thinking this is where to start.

The house I purchased in 2018 came with a large aquarium mounted to a builtin cabinet. Being stuck inside all week, I finally removed it from the wall and now it sits in my garage in Georgia, which I think is a shame.

Any ideas on what I should with this?
I attached some pics.
Thanks!
Bill

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ufnImGjoEYUDpW73SbN6RPG-NPnLUdXi

Welcome!

That is a gorgeous aquarium.

Do you want to sell it or try your hand at fish-keeping? It is not incredibly hard to get started, and lots of people would be willing to help.

Astronomy is pretty cool. I could never really get into it but I have a telescope I use occasionally to find planets and constellations when I can’t sleep.

Hi Elizae,

Thanks for responding!
I would have loved to have kept the tank picked up a new hobby, but there is no way my wife is going to me start second hobby that drains the savings account :)

I suppose I'm looking to sell it, but I really don't know where to start.

Bill

Nah, cheap as chips fish-keeping (cough). In theory if all there (not sure on your filtration), then could lightly stock to keep water changes low and then it’s done. I say in theory as once set up it’s just fish food (unlike dog food, monthly worming tablets, etc, etc) but ...

Back
Top Bottom