What do you do for a living?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrc8858

Aquarium Advice Addict
I find it pretty interesting to see the different careers and job choices you find among fish keepers especially on the salty side. So with that being said what do you guys do for a living or anything interesting/unique in the past.

Some people may disagree with my career choice but I train racing greyhounds and work in a kennel/at a racetrack. These dogs are absolutely amazing!

Attachments

• Boogie_web.jpg
    Boogie_web.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 102
  • ForumRunner_20120818_003853.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120818_003853.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 40
Haha, yeah, but as im sure you already know, more expensive doesn't always mean more reliable or better. Im not a gun junky and don't need the baddest or newest thing, just something reliable and effective.

I'm a computer technician for a high school.

In my past though I have been a DJ.

Jon

Hi I am a painter and decorator. I am in partnership with my older brother and have been running our own business for four years now but been a decorator for nearly thirty years,and yes I enjoy my job:D sad eh:lol:

Haha well im only in High school..so i dont have a career, but my job is stringing tennis rackets for a country club. And my brother jack helps teach little kids in clinics!

I manage a group of 8 Tier 2 E911 technicians for a wireless company.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom