What everyone think?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TrueEnvy

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello every one I want to talk about my fish and was wondering what you guys thought about my fish. Ok there all in a 55Gallon with a FLUVAL-C4 filter. I have a few live plants-amazon sword, java moss, Anubis and a few others that I'm not to sure what they are.

My Stock-
2- Quarter Size Angelfish
2- Nickel Size Angelfish
1- Dime size Angelfish

2-Yoyo loaches well soon buy 3 more
2- Cory's
1- Pearl gourami
1- Tick Lip gourami
1- Albino BN Pleco
15- Ghost shrimp
1- Bamboo shrimp

P.S
Soon I well be getting a new tank a 75gallon or more and turning my 55 in to a SW or a Fancy Goldfish tank for the winter.

If you plan on keeping all those angels you will need a bigger tank. There is little doubt once they become sexually mature you will have issues.

If a have problomes my LPT well take them so that not a problom

Sounds a bit overstocked esp when those angels get bigger. Not to mention 5 yoyo loaches will take up a lot of space as well.

Ya but I am upgrading and they are still small and growing slowly so I really don't have to worry about that for a wile

Just something to think about. My yoyo started out as the smallest fish in my tank. Fast forward 6 months and he was almost full size.

Ya... I had a dieing off >.< lots my 2 Cory's that were 3-5 yrs old =\ but I'm waiting to get more when there is a 1$ sale on them

Back
Top Bottom