What filter would you suggest for a 20G tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's the beauty of this forum, we all learn something new and pass it on. Won't be long before you're passing something valuable along to someone else :D.

Sent from my Epic 4G using Aquarium

This is true. I'm glad I found this. Its a perfect way to learn about pretty much anything I need to know without people saying things just to make money off of me

Jeff likes fish said:
This is true. I'm glad I found this. Its a perfect way to learn about pretty much anything I need to know without people saying things just to make money off of me

AA is (in my eye) the anti-Petco lol.

Sent from my Epic 4G using Aquarium

So I got my new filter, I put the media from the old one into it, but I checked the levels and the nitrite seems to be about .5 so I placed the old cartridge in along with the current (new one that came with filter). Should this fix it?!?!?

I wouldn't say an AC70 would be too much. I had an AC50 on a 10g tank with no negative effects. While an AC50 would be just fine, there's absolutely nothing wrong with going with an AC70. For the difference in price, the added filtration would be worth it IMO.

Back
Top Bottom