what is a good price for texas holey rock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

abomb

Aquarium Advice Regular
WOuld 4 pieces that wiegh a total of 7.5 lbs be worth 20 dollars? can i find this stuff cheaper? what migh tbe some sources for me to purchase?

Adam

That is around the price of what my lfs sells it for only i dont buy it i buy all natural aquraurim rock sculptures for 20.00 a pound.

Dan :)

Depends if the Pope touched it. :p Just kidding. I couldn't tell you. Last rock I bought was Lace rock for $2.00.

Good lord, I was lucky to find lace rock for 7.99/kg up here. When I bought THR, I found it on ebay. I paid a pretty penny for it, but I am so happy with the way it looks.

It was from aquarium stuffers. It's not worth it if you aren't buying a large amount of something. Their flat shipping rate is $40! So, just imagine. I would have paid $42 for one lace rock if that's all I bought. :)

I just go out to the hill country and get it myself. Its free. Its all over the place. You can stop on the side of the road and get some great pictures.

I bought mine off ebay too. You have to shop around, some sellers charge WAY more than others. Shipping is a little pricey, but I guess it is heavy rocks! The rocks look great- I couldn't be happier with them.

Gozet you are soooooooooo lucky to have rock right out your backdoor. Start a bussiness with it . LOL

Dan :)

Back
Top Bottom