What is the most interesting thing youve observed in your fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My GBRs and sometimes the neons surf when I walk infront of the tank. I see my corys surfing when I'm laying down lookin at the tank, but they scatter amd hide when I walk up.

The other day my flasher wrasse acted like it was dying on me...evil little prank I tell you!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Haha! I used to have Yoyo Loaches that did that. They were my favorite at the time except for how much they nibbled at my Angel. My fault for not keeping them in a larger group.

Playing dead is a cool trick though... My dog cant do that!

If money cant buy happiness, that why do I need a job? I mean, I should be getting these fish free, since I don't have to pay for happy...

My seven little bumblebee gobies lay in a group in the middle of the tank and my dragon goby form a ring around them

Keep calm and drum on

I had a juvie yellow lab that was to small for my cichlid tank and he used to school with my lemon tetras it was really odd to see. He would tire out and retreat to a plant and then join them again later.

I had a juvie yellow lab that was to small for my cichlid tank and he used to school with my lemon tetras it was really odd to see. He would tire out and retreat to a plant and then join them again later.

My seven little bumblebee gobies lay in a group in the middle of the tank and my dragon goby form a ring around them

Keep calm and drum on

Cool go see fish bonding with other types of fish, especially when they are so different!

Like, seriously Mom... Not a hobby, its my life!

Back
Top Bottom