What is the weirdest(or unique) fish name you've ever heard?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have a Jaguar Cichlid named "Lil G" because the first Monty I had the fish it ate half my stock and the other half over the next two months he is the boss so the name seemed appropriate

There's a loach called the stone lapping sucker
Our neighbors named a black Mollie fry we gave them lunch because he was so small.

My favorite fish I just got today and I'm in love with it it's my yoyo loach it's got blue/black/and white fine stripes and it's constantly busy and 2" long

A friend of mine has an Oscar named Trogdor. So far, he has failed to burninate any peasants.

My fiance has two bettas, one tank- because hes fat and the other dozer - because he likes to lay on plants, swim a little and go back to his leaf.

Well my crow tails name is Azmus
And I'm naming all my fry after planets ^.^

I always name my fish kooky things. Hans, Augustus, Mr. Boots, Birdie (looks like a golfball), Huxley, Gustavo. My favorite was a snail named Mary Shelley (author of Frankenstein).

I have a snail named Hermaphrodite (like Aphrodite, but but both genders, so pronounced herm-af-er-dye-tee).
There is another snail named Turbo.
My angels are Damien, Delilah, and Legion because they can be little demons.
My kuhlis are Slinky, Slimey, Squishy, Squiggles, and Slinky.

Back
Top Bottom