What is this?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sonny bats

Aquarium Advice Regular
Does anyone have a clue what this would be? It moves across the glass, it's kind of see through. I have about 3-4 of them that I see, I'm assuming they came from my live rock, here is a pic..

image-3765505500.jpg

Could be a pod maybe baby snail , is it slow moving or " twitchy " when it moves ?
can you get a better pic ? I hold a magnifying glass in front of the camera lens ?

Moves a Lil slow, not too slow tho..gets across the glass pretty good tho lol. I'll try and get a better pic...just curious what the hell these things are

The tail end of this thing looks like a snake tongue. It's split

image-2107983125.jpg

Maybe a baby neubibranch ( spelling ) also know as a sea slug , But I'm not really sure .

Yea it's most def a clear flatworm, anything that will eat them? Right now I just have a few cerise snails and some red tip hermits.

I'm not sure about what will eat it. They aren't bad. It's the red ones I'd worry about. If you want to get rid of them I hear Salifert flatworm exit is a good product.

Na it's no biggy. Just as long as its not a pest to my tank..I avoid all additives as possible. I feel there is no need to put anything in my tank as long as I keep up on my PWC and all..but thanks!

Back
Top Bottom