What is wrong with my fish!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks like they have ICK and also secondary finrot.
Look for a medication called paraguard or go to walmart and get some rapid cure (malachite green, formalin)
You should treat with an antibiotic after that, heres a link to a good site for angels to get antibiotic flake, and anti-parasite flake
Go with the Antibiotic II

Antibiotic Fish Flake Food Oxytetracycline antibiotc

Antiprotozoan Fish Flake Food Metronidazole Anti-protozoan (Hexitima)

Look for a medication called paraguard or go to walmart and get some rapid cure (malachite green, formalin)
You should treat with an antibiotic after that, heres a link to a good site for angels to get antibiotic flake, and anti-parasite flake

Thanks so much Matt! What do you think of this? I have this at home right now. I haven't tried it yet, let me know what you think IMG_1613.jpg

I'm picking up the Paraguard tomorrow! I saw that in petsmart today and was unsure if I should pick it up. Thanks for your help

Back
Top Bottom