What is wrong with this plant

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bloodlucky

Aquarium Advice FINatic
image-473270555.jpg

It's the plant behind the bamboo shoots I put it in during mid cycle and part of it looked like it was dying and now it's split in half. I keep dosing 4ml of CO2 daily and the other plants look great even the ferns that I added from day 1 of the cycle it's just this plant it looks bad and I feel bad for it also ammonia is nearly 0 I'm going to test my nitrite and nitrate soon too but for now I only have a kit for ammonia

It looks like a peacock fern, which is a non-aquatic plant unfortunately. Also, to be clear, you are dosing 4 mL of Excel, not CO2, right? The two are not synonymous.

It looks like a peacock fern, which is a non-aquatic plant unfortunately. Also, to be clear, you are dosing 4 mL of Excel, not CO2, right? The two are not synonymous.

I using API CO2 booster but I realize I still need more for the whole photosynthesis deal

Just curious but what is the tank size and how much Booster are you planning on adding?

Back
Top Bottom